Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Write Life Changing Words Now




Have you ever talked about writing your stories, or dreamed about sharing your ideas or interests in a book? Now is the time to stop talking and dreaming and get it done.

I'm a book coach and life change consultant. I teach people how to write and publish biographies and Christian books. I help people transform their experiences into real life stories. Get ready to amaze yourself with your accomplishments. Let us start today and write well together.



My target audience: Potential Christian authors or others who have a burning desire to share a meaningful, insightful idea, interest or experience with others.



As a book coach I plan to help people write compelling life-changing Christian-oriented non-fiction books and biographies.

1) Help authors move past writer’s blocks and procrastination by setting definite goals and assignments.

2) Help authors tap into their experiences and life stories to formulate powerful,

dynamic and engaging books that help others.

3) Help authors write compelling biographies about people others would want

to know intimately.

4) Help authors to promote their businesses or advance their point of view by establishing themselves as experts in their field.

5) Help authors use social networking and an attractive website to promote and market their books.

6) Help authors build streams of income through sales of their books through an interactive media presence.

7) Help authors turn their pain or passion into profits.

Here is how I plan to help:


· I help people find the drama, the core of their story and how to build a framework around it.

· I use a mapping strategy when necessary to pull out the drama, the background, the salient details, and the unique aspects of the story they need to tell.

· In the Washington area, I will have weekly coaching sessions where I can inspire and motivate and give clients hands on help. As things progress I would like to have a motivational book camp bringing in other Christian authors as well to keep my authors fired up.

· I will help my authors write major books by setting trends, creative naming and branding and hooking their wagons to hot topics and controversial issues.

· I will help my authors use research, data and interviews with experts where necessary to add credibility to their work.

· I will help my authors write words that entertain, equip and empower.

· I will help authors stay motivated and build the confidence and skills necessary to make it to the finish line.

· I will help authors write convincing book proposals that gleam with good ideas and page-turning insight.

· I will help writers find their voice on paper.

· I will help writers expand their marketing opportunities for their books through social networking

Rev. Dr. Barbara A. Reynolds
Book Coach & Life Change Consultant
Author, Columnist, Speaker
www.ReynoldsWorldNews.com
reynew@aol.com
301-899-1341

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis