Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Top Ten Quiz - Is Book Coaching For You?


I firmly believe everyone should publish their story. Need help? Contact me, I am a book coach and life change consultant.


Athletes get top dollars because they use coaches. So can you who want to write a book to get the good word out to help others, to illustrate you are the savvy expert in your field, and to create ongoing monthly income that boosts your speaking or coaching business.

Number 1-10 on a separate piece of paper. On a scale from 1 to 10, 10 being high rate each of the following statements:

Not applicable 5

Don't agree 1 - 2 - 3

Somewhat agree or 5 for not applicable 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8

Totally agree 9 - 10

Score 1 to 10 on each point below. Then add them up to see if you are ready for Book coaching.

__1. I will learn the latest from a book coach professional on self-publishing that frees me from assuming it's too much time or money.

__2. I want to short cut my problems and blocks by creating a savvy coach partnership.

__3. I am willing to let go of my self-limited beliefs about the book.

__4. I am willing to take action and finish--to add at least one high level activity (HLA) per day toward finishing this project. (10 hours a week)

__5. I will show up to my committed coaching times via the phone and email.

__6. I will finish and email the "field work" assigned by my coach before our next session.

__7. I am willing to learn more about the business side of books.

__8. I will listen to feedback and improve the book to sell well.

__9. I will have fun with the project and know it's easier than I thought.

__10. I know I'll benefit from someone helping me stay on track.

Check out Your Score:

--Under 30--

Book Coaching is not for you right now.

--31 to 60--

Remember that book building takes time although through mini steps, you do finish. You may want to look at what you need to let go of to make your book dream a reality. You can only work so many hours a week. However, if you decide to work with a book coach now, you should decide and commit that you will do the high level activities necessary to finish and reap the benefits.

--Over 60--

Congratulations! You are ready for a Book Coach! You are willing to put your book dream near the top of your priorities and do whatever it takes to finish it.

Remember any journey is easier with a partner--and much faster to the finish line, too.

Book and Internet Marketing Coach Judy Cullins helps businesses build clients and sell books. Author of "How to Write your Book Fast" and "The Fast and Cheap Way to Explode Targeted Web Traffic," Judy offers free eBook "Book Writing and Marketing Tips" with monthly ezines at http://www.bookcoaching.com judycullins@cox.net



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis